The Raynors will perform at the following venues;
- The Raynors, Bermuda: April 26, 2014 Venue: Sound View Cottage Mini Golf Range Event: Private BDay Party
- Wanda Ray Willis, California: Dates: May 4 & 11 2014 Venue: The Performers Corner 214 Hardy Street, Inglewood, CA 90301 Event: Theatrical production: The Club Alabama Revue Part Played: Dorothy Dandridge Time:4pm Cost: $20.00
- Wanda Ray Willis; Bermuda: May 22, 2014 Program Time 6pm.Venue: Elliot Primary School, Event: Heritage
- The Raynors: May 23 2014 ,Album Release Party, The Raynors perform live, Special Guest, Music Legend Mr HB Barnum, Venue; Fresh TV, Hamilton Bermuda Time 5.30 – 8.00pm Free promotional giveaways! Free Entry.
- The Raynors: Bermuda: May 26, 2014 Event: Bermuda Day Parade .The Raynors will be on float number 9. Venue: Hamilton Bermuda.
- The Raynors Date: TBA- June 19, 2014, Time 6-9pm. Venue: Marina City Club 3333 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Rey, California) Event: CD Release.
- Wanda Ray Willis: TBA – June 2014 Venue: The Marina City Club Event: Recurring piano/vocal act gig Time: 6-9pm.
- Wanda Ray Willis: August 16, 2014 Time-3-7 pm. Event- Umbrella Foundation’s 2nd Annual Bazaar and Fiesta!. Wanda Will promote and sing The Raynors material and perform her piano/vocal act.Venue- 425 W. Kelso Street, Inglewood California 90301. RSVP– 310-674-3665.
* The Raynors CD Release Party: September 19 2014 Time 7pm. (8pm & 10pm shows) FREE admittance.Venue: H.O.M.E.- 430 Camden Drive, Beverly Hills CA 90210 RSVP- 323-381-0832- your name and color guess for the color theme that night. (guess the color and claim your prize at the door.)Prizes/ Music videos/Covers/originals and Carpenter hits!RSVP 323-381-0832 or 201-286-5904
*Wanda Ray Willis: Opening for King James Brown: September 20, 2014. Time 8pm. Venue: Vintage Hollywood, 4000 Washington Blvd, Los Angeles CA. $10 in advance 20 at the door. RSVP 323-381-0832 or 201-286-5904
*Wanda Ray Willis: One woman Show: October 3, 2014. Time 8pm & 10 Pm shows. Venue: H.O.M.E 430 Camden Drive, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. $10 in advance $20 at the door. Wanda will tell her story through music, dance and acting. Is The Band- HB Barnum, Laval Belle, John Hart, Earl Alexander. Horn player to be determined.RSVP 323-381-0832 or 201-286-5904
More events coming soon.